Monday, May 16, 2011

How to Fool A Master Gardener!

Hi, all you Master Gardeners out there!
Do you think you know it all now that you are a Master Gardener? Well, neither do I. And to prove it, let me tell you a story .

My daughter and fellow Master Gardener Lori, who works at a local nursery, called one day to tell me that they had a beautiful blue orchid, and if I wanted one I should immediately come to the nursery before they sold out. I did and bought a magnificent orchid of a color I had never seen before. When I got home, I decided to do a little investigating online and discovered, much to my dismay, that my exotic blue orchid was dyed!! The next morning I called my daughter to tell her, but before I could, she shouted out that the orchid was dyed! The next time it blooms, it will be white. You sure could have fooled me! There’s something new to be learned every day!

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment